1. No line cutting. You’re not in nursery. If there are people clearly waiting, there’s no need. it doesn’t matter if there is only one piece of quiche left and you really want quiche? There will be more quiche, I promise.
2. Don’t let your pre-potty trained child crawl around on
the table. Oh wait, don’t let your Granddad either. This is a public eating
3. Don’t walk around holding a plate filled with food
whilst eating. Eat at the table.
4. Don’t stop at each station staring at what’s
available. This isn’t an art museum. It’s a buffet, with hungry people.
5. Don’t put a hot dog in a bun on a plate, then walk
around trying to eat the hot dog sans bun.
6. Do not take a bite of something while standing in
front of a food station, decide you don’t like it, and put it back in its pan.
(Yes, people you know who you are).